Friday, January 8, 2010

We like seeing these reviews. Yussss we do.

Great review! From Skull and Rose Tattoo...thanks Ms. Farinas!


For my first tattoo I used a different brand that was recommended by a lot of people, which I ended up having an allergic reaction to. Not a fun experience. 


For the rest of the healing time on that one, and on my next tattoo (which was significantly larger) I used the entire Black Cat Tattoo Aftercare line (lotion, salve, and soap). 


The salve is amazing. It’s easy to put on and does NOT stay greasy! It will not make your color run or give you any irritation. Just make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients (they are listed on Black Cat’s website). 


I would definitely recommend getting the entire aftercare line. I will never use anything else on my tattoos, unless something changes with Black Cat’s ingredients. Rating: 5 / 5

0 comments: